Don't wait in the ER! We'll help you get the right care, right now! Visit our medical walk-in clinic today!
- It's that time of year again, FLU SHOTS are available for $20 for the first dose and $15 for additional family members during the same visit.
- An AfterOurs Urgent Care walk in clinic visit averages less than half the cost and wait of an emergency room or hospital emergency department visit.
- Board certified family physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are on staff nights, weekends, and holidays to care for you, when a visit to your primary care physician simply isn't possible, yet a visit to the ER isn't necessary.
- Each of our health clinics has on-site lab, x-ray, EKG, and even IV fluid hydration is available in most of our locations, to make your visit as comfortable and efficient as possible.
We treat a variety of pediatric and adult, non-life and limb threatening injuries and illnesses, including:
- sports injuries, sports physicals, and sports medicine
- school, daycare, and camp physicals
- colds, flu, H1N1
- sprains and strains
- strep and sore throat
- headaches, abdominal pain / stomach aches
- infections and wounds
- non-life threatening cuts requiring stitches
- and much more
We staff friendly, board certified family physicians, and offer state of the art urgent care center facilities with on-site lab, x-ray, EKG, and IV fluid hydration.